Sunday 15 September 2013

The hunt continues

There is something located in this city that I need to find, I don't know exactly where it is but I have a few leads that I have to follow. I no longer work alone but for their safety I can't yet tell you who exactly I'm working with but I can tell you that teamwork makes everything easier.

I've also discovered that there are certain individuals who have powers beyond that of a normal person, I am one of them. I won't explain the full extent of my powers (not that I know the full extent) because that would be just plain stupid of me but I can tell you that my powers involve electicity.

The aurora changed everything for me, it taught me that SM is not all powerfull and that sometimes being in the right place at the right time can change everything. Now I'm off to Chinatown to see if any of my leads pay off.

Good luck and stay safe,
Migz.

No comments:

Post a Comment