Monday 15 October 2012

Still fighting

Let me just start by apologizing to Black Rose, I'm sorry I ran off but trust me it's for your own good. I'm still here despite old Slenderfuck trying to off me, you hear that you fuckbag? I'm still fucking here. I'm back in my hometown, it wasn't as easy to get here as it was to get to Toronto, probably since I had no inter-dementional portals to travel through. I've been on my own for a while now but that doesn't mean that They've been kind enough to leave me alone, I've learned that I will do whatever it takes to keep me alive... During my time off I have discovered some disturbing truths about my past, I will let you all in on what I've discovered but at the moment I really do NOT want to admit but trust me, I will let you all know the truth. Anyway now I need a smoke so I'm out.

Good luck and stay safe,
Migz

15 comments:

  1. Sarah here: Good to see you're still alive and kicking, I was a bit worried for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to worry, I've been through worse. Although I did find out a bit more about my past, I'm just worried about how people will react, if I hate myself for that how will others see me?

      Delete
    2. We won't hate you Migz.

      Delete
    3. Trust me when I say that you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

      Delete
    4. It doesn't matter to me as long as you don't do it again. Like you said, We have to watch out for each other. Did you kill someone?

      Delete
  2. Are you alright? Any injuries? God I sound like a mother. Glad to see your okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly minor injuries, nothing too life threatening. And don't worry about it we all have to watch out for each other.

      Delete
  3. The longer she stands,
    The shorter she grows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I don't know who you are or what you've done to Black Rose, but know this: if you so much as harm a hair on her head I will fucking kill you. Black Rose if you can read this please be careful.

      Delete
    2. Also the answer to this one is a candle if I remember correctly, this doesn't make any sense... Candle and nothing?

      Delete
    3. The more you have it, the less you see

      Delete
    4. I think this one is darkness.

      Delete
  4. Okay. So I'm looking through this stuff and what is this? As far as I can tell Slender Man is some sort of Blair Witch thing? Which is cool and all, more power to you. But is this like a story or a roleplay thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would I make this up? People are dead because of him, some of these blogs may be fake but no it's not a "story".

      Delete
  5. Oh, um, alright then. No raining on the fun here. Seriously though, do you have an email or something where we could actually talk about this because I really would like to know about it.

    ReplyDelete