Tuesday 23 October 2012

Here's why I'm an asshole

Well I always was good at solving logic puzzles, too bad I can't solve the puzzle that's right in front of me... Black Rose, please be alright and I'm sorry I ran off without saying anything but trust me it's for the best.

Anyway prepare yourselves for a fairly long post. You might remember that hallway that I saw in my dream, well I do because it was a hallway in the basement in a place I used to work at. Nobody ever goes in there (I used to go there when I needed time to myself at work).

So I went down there not knowing exactly what I would what I would find, I was kind of surprised to say the least. I found a note in the place where I would stash "things" I might need to relax (mostly rum). It was kind of a letdown until I started reading it...

It seems that the amnesia was planned (not sure how I did it but I do know why I did it), it seems that I am a traitorous scumbag.

As you know I found out about Him from a friend, at first it all seemed like a big joke to me, right until my friends started to vanish or die one by one, then it really hit me when my brother was attacked, he survived but I knew I had to do something.

So I went into this forest near my house and I kept walking until I felt his presence around me. I begged him to take me and spare my family, I then felt more than heard the words in my head. I don't remember exactly (although my memory is starting to come back to me) what was said to me and it wasn't written down but... Well I more or less made a deal with the fucking devil.

He told me where I would find "enemies" of his and you can guess what I had to do... For those who can't guess well I fucking murdered them. I did this until I found places outside of Canada for them to hide.

After this I did something to make me lose my memory and here I am now. Judge me as you will, I know I hate myself so I don't see why everyone else would be different.

Why should I have picked who lived and who died? Who am I to decide all of that? Why didn't He just do the world a favour and kill me? I'm so sorry everyone, bye.

Also I forgot to mention this but at the bottom of the page it said: Don't give in to the rage! I'm not sure what I meant but oh well.

I feel like a dick saying this in light of what I found out but:
Good luck and stay safe,
Migz

4 comments:

  1. Raph here: Don`t beat yourself up to badly kid. We've all done some horrible shit in are pasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate who I was, there's nothing in this world that I despise more than a traitor...

      Delete
  2. Stings the eyes and stings the mind.
    But the void within you will not find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I can't figure this one out...

      Delete