Thursday 15 November 2012

Fuck this shit

So I've been kind of out of it for a bit but some hard thinking and a hospital visit (more on that after) later and I've come to the conclusion that it's about time I man the fuck up. Yes I'm still a scumbag douchebag, yes I am a murderer, yes I have made mistakes in the past, no I can't change what I've done but I can try.

I've killed two proxies since the last time I posted here. I'm well aware that this isn't going to make even a small dent on the debt that I owe but it's a start. I never wanted all this and I made a deal with the devil to protect those I love but at the same time I made sure they would never have a way to contact me so I'm not even sure if they're still alive or where they are right now...

My life no longer has any value past what I can do to make things right, this doesn't mean I'm going to kill myself but my safety will no longer really be a priority for me. If I can save at least one life then I can die happy.

As I said before I was in the hospital for a bit, getting stabbed hurts alot more than I remember. Luckily it was a shallow cut and everything was able to start healing fine but still at times like this it makes me glad to have a friend who works in the hospital. Anyway this is all for now so I'm out.

Good luck and stay safe,
Migz

No comments:

Post a Comment