Wednesday 19 December 2012

Never ask "can this get any worse?"

So once again shit got fucked up. This seems to be a trend in my life, shit just goes from bad to worse and this time I even had the audacity to ask that cursed question... I actually said "can this get any worse?" Why would I think that would be a good idea? Guess I should have spent more time on tvtropes...

So anyway I should probably explain why I would even have a reason to say that. It was a day like any other (by that I mean it was a shit day), I was wandering around the neighbourhood where I grew up. I had no plan or anything I was just wandering while lamenting about the many things I've lost since this all started. By that I don't mean material items but more my old life. I went to school, I had a part time job, a girlfriend and more friends than I knew what to do with. I would spend my free time playing video games or going out with my friends then I would come home to my girlfriend for some quality time. It was a normal mundane life but it was my life and I liked it...

Anyway enough emo bullshit, so ya I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that I was near this forest in that area, I noticed that at about the same time that I noticed that 2 guys were following me. I started to walk away from the forest when I noticed 3 men in black robes walking towards me, now I'm starting to panic and run in the only direction left when I saw 2 more men in black robes running at me. I'm surounded on 3 sides now with only a forest in front of me, I realized their trap but I knew I wouldn't be able to fight off all 7 without being seriously injured so I did the one thing I could and ran into the forest.

I never want to go into a fucking forest but I chose the unknown danger over the present danger, that might have been a bad choice... So as I ran it started raining, this was when I said those stupid fucking words. Let me tell you, it got worse. I no longer heard the normal sounds of a forest and I no longer saw those pricks who were chasing me, this is when I knew I was fucked.

I started running but of course I had to trip on a fucking root, when I opened my eyes I wasn't alone. I saw Slenderdouche himself but there was someone else there, he was dressed in all green, he had a pendant on his neck that would give off a green glow at times, this glow would also come out of his hands and the 2 knives he had in his hands. I thought we were fucked but he seemed to actually be able to fight off slenderman.

He told me to run and after 15 minutes he just walked out of the forest like nothing had happened. I need sleep for tomorrow so I'll tell you the rest tomorrow.

Good luck and stay safe,
Migz.

No comments:

Post a Comment