Thursday 23 August 2012

A bigger picture?

So we have The Collective trying to band the Fears together, Zeke and Abel being taking to Bliss by The Archangel, Black Rose and the cornfield incident, Maze becoming a proxy and whales with shotguns (ya that last one seems kind of out of place to me). This all makes my little alleyway adventure seem almost trivial to me but I feel that with all that's happening (or happened) I guess I shouldn't really think of anything as really trivial. Anyway I'm off to try and cheer up Black Rose.
Good luck and stay safe,
Migzer.

5 comments:

  1. Jacob speaking. Who is The Collective? Is Black Rose okay? Whales? Maze is okay. Mello is asleep and I am on Guard duty. I think she may have been punched last night but she can take a hit and is still moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the blogs I follow The Collective is one of them, me and Black Rose are ok and chilling in Toronto. And that's good but who exactly was doing the punching?
    P.S. Whales. With. Shotguns. That is all you need (and trust me want) to know about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still Jacob. Oh. That's good. Some dickhead proxy punched her. These whales sound sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you at least get that proxy back? And it's probably best not to think about the whales.

      Delete
    2. One of Mello's backup's did. did. Okay no whales.

      Delete