Tuesday 28 August 2012

What the fucking fuck fucking happened?

Ok so I wake up next to Blackrose and I find out that shit has been fucked up for the past few days. Pardon the language but I'm kinda stressed. So ya I did some reading and found out that I've been out for a few days but still posting somehow between screams, but I don't remember this... I was dreaming (of my past I think). I'll get into that later because right now I need to chill out and have a smoke (or 10). Thank you for your concern everyone and thank you Black Rose for finding me, I guess that makes us even ;). I'll post what I remember from my dream later, right now I'm kinda fucked up.
Good luck and stay safe,
Migz.

6 comments:

  1. Are you ok? I'm getting better and soon I'm gonna post some more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob speaking. She was drunk. Just passed out. Sorry about that. We're glad you're okay. Please post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take as much time as you need to rest up there buddy!


    (...finally some peace and quiet!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jacob:Thank you and I will. I hope she doesn't have too bad of a hangover and I certainly understand the sentiment... I need a nice strong drink.
    @Black Rose: I'll try to relax but I was never too good at that... Wanna go out for drinks? P.S. Sorry about the one-man shouting match I was having.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright. And yes, I could really use a drink right now.

      Delete
  5. Yeah. We all need a drink at this point. She was drinking because there was a hurricane. Its a tradition amongst those of Cajun descent,apparently. We have Maze back. Couldn't post. We were pretty busy and Mello's hangover was Hell.

    ReplyDelete