Thursday 9 August 2012

I'll never look at corn the same way ever again

So I just woke up on a rooftop in what I'm assuming is Toronto, Black Rose is passed out and Zeke is just fucking gone. So ya shit got pretty fucked up but I guess I better start from the beginning.

After me and Zeke (Phobos) journey into the Catacombs (by the way thank you to The Blind Man) we emerged into the cornfield. It was dark so I'm lucky that I had my pocket flashlight. The second we stepped out the screaming started, I knew right away that something (other than the dark and the screaming) was very wrong, I felt like someone was watching me but every time I would turn I would see a flash of red and then there would be nothing there.

We wandered for a bit calling out for Black Rose (we had to yell over the screaming). I felt more than heard the rustling around us, we only had a few seconds to prepare before we were attacked by robed (men?) things with their hoods pulled up. They attacked us with what seemed to be mostly simple farming implements. I had my collapsable batton and my dagger/brass knuckles (never leave home without them). We were fighting them for god knows how long when they just started to scatter, as one was backing away his hood fell off. This might once have been a human face but no longer, it was horribly disfigured and blood was leaking from everywhere. We took this oportunity to run forward, we reached a clearing and there in the middle was Black Rose. She was on the ground twitching and muttering "I didn't kill anyone, they killed themselves". The screaming started to get louder and louder, I noticed blood leaking from my ears and I started to feel weak. I knew I was going to pass out so I tried to cover Black Rose as I fell.

Next thing I know I'm waking up on the rooftop. I was kind of preocupied with saving Black Rose and staying alive so I think that Phobos and Black Rose might be able to clear things up .
Well I'm gonna wait for her to wake up, so good luck and stay safe,
Migzer.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah here: I'm sure Zeke will love to make things clear once he's... ah... free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I read about that, I hope they're back soon and if there's anything I can do just let me know ok?

      Delete