Sunday 5 August 2012

Coward

Does it make me selfish to want my old life back? Is it bad that i try to see people that I know every now and then? I try but to avoid everyone that I know but it's not that easy... Am I a coward? First I ran away from my life to protect the people that I love but now I realize that I can't just leave everything behind because i still need to see them and drop hints that I'm still alive, does this make me weak?

Jenn if you ever find this then odds are I'm dead and I just want you to know that I ran away for your own safety, I love you but I need to stay away from you... I'm sorry.
Good luck and stay safe,
Migzer

11 comments:

  1. It doesn't make you weak, it makes you human. We all strive for relationships with others. But it would be better for them if you disappeared. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but the longer you stay around them, the higher you risk them getting infected.

    And boy, did I learned that the hard way. Though, I do find that blogging does help "fill the void" a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess then that our greatest strength (our humanity) is also our greatest weakness? And ya if not for the blog and the people I talk to on here then I don't know what I would do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. But then again, you never know who could be reading it. So it has its pros and cons.

      Delete
    2. You bring up a good point that's why I don't mention last names, locations or even landmarks.

      Delete
    3. Smart. When I first started blogging, I thought it was all a game, so I wasn't exactly cautious with my information...

      Now that I think about it, I really should get around to taking those posts down >.>

      Delete
  3. That might help keeping your location a secret haha and ya the most i'll tell you is that I live somewhere in Quebec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding? Heh, I'm just a province over.

      Delete
    2. Ya I noticed on your profile and hey if I'm ever in the area just message me ok?

      Delete
  4. I meant to write: if you're ever in the area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do :D Lord knows I could use some company.

      Delete
    2. Same here :) and I've been meaning to ask, is your name a .hack reference?

      Delete