Monday 20 August 2012

Investigation time

So I woke up a bit early today and figured I'd go for a bit of an early morning walk. I was walking through an alleyway when I started reading some of the graffiti. I do this when I walk around but this time it was different. My real name (all 37 letters of it) was writen around the alleyway, that by itself is pretty fucked up but as I walked further in I noticed that other words started popping up, words like die, kill, torture, murder, evicerate, pain etc...  So I finally reached a dead end so I turned around and there was someone standing at the beginning of the alleyway. I tend to panic so out come the knife and knuckles and I charge forward. I lunge forward with a punch when I go right through the "person". I crash to the floor when I hear a voice that says:
"How can you expect to see the truth when you can not even what is right in front of you? Trust in your judgement and all will one day become clear to you".

So I'm back now and kinda freaking out, I have some ideas as to what this all means but ant ideas you guys (and girls) have would be great.
Good luck and stay safe,
Migzer.

2 comments:

  1. Any idea where this alley would be? And do you remember what this person looked like? And what the hell is your real name anyways? Want me to buy you some tea?

    So many questions! D: (though the last one was rhetorical; I already bought you some tea :D hope you like raspberry! (Cause I sure don't))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so ya sorry I ran off again but no I have no idea, when I need to clear my head I just walk and don't really pay attention to where I am. As for the person well it wasn't the best lit location so I couldn't see him (I assume it's a him because the voice I heard was masculine) very well but I did see that they had a large scar over one eye, blond hair and they were about 6 foot. Other than that I don't really remember much. And here I go: Miguel Filipe Guedes da Silva Suares da Mota, I'm portuguese haha. Is that offer for tea still up because I could definitely use some, either way I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete