Friday 3 August 2012

Why start now?

Hello there (all one of you), my name is... Well ok I don't think you need my name so I guess just call me Migzer or just Migz. I've been reading some of the blogs here for about a year and a half, but I never really took it seriously until a couple of months ago. Even when I realized that these blogs weren't just some game on the internet, I never really thought of writing one until Phobos from Shadows see all gave me the idea to start my own blog and tell my story.

So now I started my blog but I don't know what I'm supposed to tell you. How can I even presume to think that I could be as important as Zeke Strahm, Zeke, Alan and all the others from Shadows see all, M, Zero (before his face heel turn), Maduin, Amalgamationsage, Hakurie Ryuu and so many others that I can't think of right at this second. Who am I to think that anyone out there would actually care about hearing my story? Why do I even bother?

I'm still not sure why I'm doing this but I guess I can try to see this through to the end. Eventually i'll get around to explaining how I got into this mess (and what exactly this mess is). But for now I have a chance to rest so I'm out.
Good luck and stay safe,
Migzer

4 comments:

  1. The app I'd reccomend for the "Following gadget" is under Basics, titled "Followers". That one's set up so that we can follow with our Blogger Profiles instead of our Google/Yahoo/Facebook profiles, and we would only be updated on posts (not comments).

    Also, slight fix: Alan was an alias I was using. The current writers of Shadows see All are myself (Zeke), Achilles (Abel) and the Archangels (Sarah, Gabe, Raph, Michael).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to the archangels and to Able, I meant to write Able but i was ready to collapse but I said I would post and so I had to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And sorry once more now to Abel, I seem to have some trouble with his name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, I can follow you now. If you want to get more followers, post comments on the more famous blogs and interact with other runners.

    ReplyDelete