Sunday 12 August 2012

Blackwatch day 4

All's good here, Black Rose is doing much better than when we first found her. I feel like I should thank Zeke again seeing as none of this would be possible without him. Oh and yes I am more of a melee fighter, I see these weapons as extensions of my own body and my own skills, my body doesn't jam, doesn't misfire and never needs to be reloaded. Anyway enough about my weapons of choice, does anyone know what that cornfield was? It doesn't sound like any fear's domain that I've ever heard of. If anyone finds anything could you please let me know? I'll do what it takes to help out a friend and to make sure that nothing like that ever happens again.
Good luck and stay safe,
Migzer.

6 comments:

  1. Seeing as there were still tassels on the stalks, it may have been a part of the Smiling Man's Flower Fields.

    But I have a feeling it's more complicated than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right I agree, it seemed way too personal just to be a Fear screwing with someone. There's something bigger going on in the background if you ask me.

      Delete
  2. I have an idea. What if it was a loop. A loop Black Rose interrupted. I don't know. What emotions (aside from scared shitless) did you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was a big part of what I was feeling but there was rage (lots of that too) and just a touch of sadness I guess (my memory is still a bit hazy so I'm not exactly sure why I felt that).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. I was wondering if you may have felt any Fear related emotions. If so they might give a clue on what was the meaning of the cornfeild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be posting a blog explaining everything soon. Promise.

    ReplyDelete