Friday 24 August 2012

Why can't something just be easy for once?

Well I've been going through my memories to try and see if I could remember anything that could help me with my alleyway adventure (I'm sorry but I really like calling it that) and all I've come up nothing at all... Quite literally I don't remember anything between the ages of 16 to 19. How could I not realize this? How could I just lose 3 years of my life and not notice!

How do I know this? Well I found a note stuffed in my back pocket. The note said:
"Still haven't figured it out? Well I guess I overestimated you. Look to the past to find hints of the future... Ok I'll take a break from being cryptic, think about when you were 16-19, you're kinda slow so I don't think you'd figure it out."

So good news bad news? Good news I just have to figure out what happened to me during that time and things might clear up a bit for me, bad news this mysterious cockbag thinks I'm an idiot and I'm more fucked up than I previously thought I was. To the mysterious douchebag: thank you for trying not to be a cryptic asshole (probably took alot out of you didn't it?) but can you just please fucking tell what is going on? Also how the fuck did you sneak that note into my pocket? And now I'm angry and I want to go for a walk but I seem to have a bad track record with random walks, anyway I'm out.
Good luck and stay safe.
Migzer.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, is it so hard to just say what you mean and not hide it behind 10 pounds of bullshit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could go with you if you wanna go for a walk. And what exactly did happen to you when you were that age? And if you need anymore clearance in your mind, try Looping. It did wonders for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we should walk around a bit, and that's just it even though it's only 2-5 years ago I just realized that i lost all recolection of that time. And nothing seems to help, it's all blank but I do hear a voice whispering something that I can't make out. Am I finally starting to lose it after all the shit that's happened to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I think it might be your sub conscience's way of reminding you. Or y'know, something else.

      ... Let's hope it's just your mind.

      Delete
    2. Do you think I should try to listen to them or ignore them? Are they bad or good?

      Delete
    3. Listen. They'll never leave you alone if you don't.

      Delete
  4. Mello here. Yeah I just hope we don't get that from Maze when we catch her. That would really fuck with Jacob's head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only imagin how messed up that could be for him.

    ReplyDelete