Wednesday 8 August 2012

A friend in need is...

I remember the first time I heard about Slim, it was almost 2 years ago. One of my friends from work was telling me about how he was seeing a tall man with no face following him around, so I did some research online and then I found out about Slim and Grim (sorry Sarah I really like that name). So at first I thought it was all a joke and called him an idiot... I'm sorry Kevin. You see that was the first (and sadly not last) friend I lost to the tall fucker.

Well anyway now I need a smoke and a nice strong drink so I'm out.
Good luck and stay safe,
Migzer.

P.S. Black Rose if you read this please tell me what's going on ok? I've lost enought friends to the faceless asshole and his fucking pawns, I don't want to lose anymore if I can help it.

2 comments:

  1. It's ok, I'm alive.

    Very confused and utterly terrified, but alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok don't worry I'm gonna help you, I just need to know where I have to go.

    ReplyDelete